Singer Kenji Sawada starts nationwide tour


Singer Kenji Sawada starts nationwide tour
Saturday 28th June 2009, 05:19 AM JST
JapanToday.com

TOKYO —

Singer Kenji Sawada started a nationwide tour this week. In the tour, to mark his 60th birthday, Sawada sings 32 songs and wears a number of lavish costumes in the nearly 3-hour concert. After his nationwide tour, Sawada will hold special 5-hour concerts in Osaka on Nov 29 and Tokyo on Dec 3.

Sawada said, "When I was 40, I thought 60-year-old people were very old. I was wrong. I can still sing even though I'm a old man. I hope I don't kick the bucket during a concert."
Keywords: 沢田研二, 澤田研二, Kenji Sawada, ジュリー, Julie, 沢田研二の画像, 沢田研二圖片, 澤田研二圖片, Kenji Sawada's pictures, Kenji Sawada's photos, 還暦, 還曆, Rock'n Roll March, 人間60年・ジュリー祭り, 人間60年・Julie祭, 沢田研二演唱會, 澤田研二演唱會, Kenji Sawada's concert, 沢田研二のコンサート, tour, 沢田研二のツアー, 沢田研二のライブ, live

1 Comments:


發佈留言

- 如沒有帳戶可選Name/URL(名稱/網頁)留言
- 按下Subscribe by email(電郵訂閱)可跟進本篇文章的留言(小貼示:留言前先訂閱可把自己的留言寄回給自己)

Please choose "Name/URL" to leave your comment if you don't have account.
Click "Subscribe by email" if you want to follow up the comments of this article.